Ekseption Skincare Ultim-eyes mask 30ml
Without a doubt the most effective formulation we have created in 25 years of experience to reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes. Impressive results after only 3 applications.
- Reduce eye bags. - Reduce dark circles. - Hydrate the eye contour. - Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
Remove make-up from the eye contour then apply a thin layer of product. Leave to act for 5 to 10 minutes then remove the residue using a damp cotton pad. We recommend using the product every 2 days as a cure of 2 to 3 weeks.
A synergy of ingredients to improve the appearance of eye contours.
- Vitamin C stimulates the production of extracellular matrix proteins to strengthen the dermis around the eye area,
- flavoinoids strengthen blood capillaries and squalane nourishes and protects the eye area. -
- Et-Vitamin C is a multi-functional vitamin C derivative with excellent anti-inflammatory, free radical- scavenging and collagen boosting effect. Its stability is superior to other ascorbic acid derivatives. Ethyl ascorbic acid is a molecule produced by modifying ascorbic acid, commonly known as vitamin C. This modification is done to increase the molecule’s stability and enhance its transport through skin, as pure vitamin C is easily degraded. It exhibits strong boosting effect on collagen to fortify the dermis on top of interfering with inflammatory cytokines and reverse free radical production.
- - Hesperidin is a bioflavonoid found in large concentrations in citrus fruits, including lemon, orange, and grapefruit. Hesperidin is antioxidant, whitening and improves micro-circulation. Most important from hesperidin is for sure its positive effect on fragile capillaries.
A specific formula for sensitive skin around the eyes. The oil-in-water cream is emulsifier-free. The oil droplets are only stabilized by a thickener. It contains as emollient only squalane, a stable derivative of squalene, which is found naturally in sebum. The similarity of squalane with the hydrolipidic film secreted by the epidermis makes it an ingredient often used in formulations intended for atopic skin. Due to these anti-inflammatory properties, squalane is popular with customers with acne, eczema, and all sorts of sensitizing conditions. Squalane is non-comedogenic which means that it does not clog pores: it can be used on oily and/or acne-prone skin. Olive squalane is completely biodegradable. It does not accumulate in the environment, and does not present any danger to fauna or flora. Olive squalane is part of a sustainable development approach, in accordance with the principles of green chemistry.