- Ekseption retin-oil booster
- Apply a small amount to the face in the evening.
- Avoid areas around the eyes.
- For optimal results, wait 30 minutes.
- Limit use to 1 or 2 times a week.
- Always use a sunscreen when using this product.
- As a precaution, do not use this product if you are pregnant.
Retinol 0.3% Vitamine E 1%
Single treatment: Apply in the evening, apply the amount of a pea to cleansed skin. Avoid eye area. For optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying a sealing cream.
The retinol should be built up, starting with once or twice a week and then building up to every other night, then daily. Retinol can cause sun damage so it is important to use a good sun factor over the booster when using it during the day, even in autumn/spring. As a post-peel booster, apply this product 3 nights in a row to replace the repair cream. This way you strengthen the exfoliation, especially after a Retin-oil Peeling.
Important: Do not use on pregnant women or women planning to become pregnant.